State-of-the-art investment casting technology, for precision, reliability and cost-efficiency
Paolo Palazzago has developed air and vacuum investment casting capabilities that benefit orthopedic implant production in many ways.
- Large freedom of design, well suited to shoulder and knee implants
- Vast choice of medical- specific alloys and superalloys
- Tight dimensional tolerances
- High reproducible and consistency
- Specific heat treatment to enhance physical and chemical properties
Paolo Palazzago maintains a complete, high production investment casting facility of 5800 m². Over 170 tons of cobalt and nickel base alloys are used to cast the 35 000 monthly orthopedic parts.
With two casting lines each comprised of an induction furnace and a cluster firing furnace, Paolo Palazzago’s production facilities offer reactivity and flexibility regardless of volume.